This page is about Atom for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. More info about GitHub Inc. can be seen here
. Atom is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Atom. The program's main executable file occupies 49.03 MB (51407112 bytes) on disk and is titled atom.exe.
Atom is composed of the following executables which take 57.49 MB (60287640
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- atom.exe (49.03 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.3
of Atom. For more Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program offered by GitHub Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". The Atom program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Atom in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 02:56:27.630