You can find below details on how to uninstall Atom for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. You can read more on GitHub Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder (same installation drive as Windows). Atom's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.42 MB (1492992 bytes) on disk.
Atom installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.58 MB (16341888
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.42 MB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.196.0
of Atom. For more Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application released by GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Atom or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom program will be found automatically. When you click Atom in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atom which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atom in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-04 18:34:26.117