You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Atom for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. More data about GitHub Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Atom application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Atom by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.46 MB (1526024 bytes).
Atom is composed of the following executables which take 69.38 MB (72748328
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- atom.exe (54.90 MB)
- node.exe (11.26 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (311.26 KB)
This web page is about Atom version 1.10.1
alone. For other Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application offered by GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Atom from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Atom or simply click the Search field and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Atom in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-07 17:18:24.357