This page is about Atom for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. More information on GitHub Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Atom program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Atom's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.45 MB (1517832 bytes) on disk and is named squirrel.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Atom. They occupy 124.91 MB (130977200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- atom.exe (54.80 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- node.exe (11.26 MB)
- atom.exe (48.92 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.06
of Atom. You can find below info on other application versions of Atom:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program released by GitHub Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Atom from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Atom or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Atom in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atom which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atom supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-19 23:29:45.600