This web page is about Atom for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GitHub Inc.. The application is often found in the C:\Users\duyda\AppData\Local\atom directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Atom is C:\Users\duyda\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 328.00 KB (335872 bytes) on disk and is named atom.exe.
Atom is composed of the following executables which occupy 248.22 MB (260281120
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- atom.exe (328.00 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.77 MB)
- atom.exe (77.52 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.80 MB)
- node.exe (17.66 MB)
- git.exe (36.14 KB)
- git-credential-store.exe (1.15 MB)
- git-credential-wincred.exe (27.64 KB)
- git-fast-import.exe (1.18 MB)
- git-http-fetch.exe (1.26 MB)
- git-http-push.exe (1.27 MB)
- git-wrapper.exe (36.14 KB)
- git-remote-https.exe (1.27 MB)
- git-sh-i18n--envsubst.exe (1.14 MB)
- git-show-index.exe (1.14 MB)
- git-upload-pack.exe (1.22 MB)
- git.exe (2.13 MB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-deflatehd.exe (64.12 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-inflatehd.exe (61.57 KB)
- git-askpass.exe (214.08 KB)
- git-credential-manager.exe (157.58 KB)
- git-lfs.exe (7.11 MB)
- GitHub.Authentication.exe (290.50 KB)
- awk.exe (566.15 KB)
- b2sum.exe (53.51 KB)
- basename.exe (30.91 KB)
- cat.exe (36.27 KB)
- comm.exe (36.16 KB)
- cp.exe (98.85 KB)
- cut.exe (39.38 KB)
- dash.exe (101.17 KB)
- date.exe (111.80 KB)
- dirname.exe (30.85 KB)
- echo.exe (30.72 KB)
- env.exe (30.52 KB)
- expr.exe (98.80 KB)
- false.exe (28.68 KB)
- find.exe (249.59 KB)
- getfacl.exe (165.75 KB)
- getopt.exe (16.62 KB)
- grep.exe (203.77 KB)
- head.exe (41.33 KB)
- ls.exe (128.54 KB)
- mkdir.exe (65.11 KB)
- mktemp.exe (40.08 KB)
- mv.exe (106.00 KB)
- pathchk.exe (31.40 KB)
- printf.exe (63.62 KB)
- pwd.exe (32.64 KB)
- readlink.exe (43.66 KB)
- rebase.exe (813.39 KB)
- rm.exe (58.69 KB)
- rmdir.exe (57.13 KB)
- sed.exe (159.54 KB)
- sh.exe (1.99 MB)
- sort.exe (102.14 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (308.78 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (326.87 KB)
- ssh.exe (651.67 KB)
- tail.exe (52.13 KB)
- test.exe (63.03 KB)
- touch.exe (99.84 KB)
- tr.exe (45.79 KB)
- true.exe (28.68 KB)
- uname.exe (31.34 KB)
- uniq.exe (40.80 KB)
- wc.exe (43.15 KB)
- xargs.exe (62.56 KB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
- atom.exe (77.52 MB)
- git-lfs.exe (7.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.21.01
of Atom. For more Atom versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program offered by GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Atom from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atom". The Atom application will be found very quickly. When you click Atom in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-27 20:37:20.627