This info is about Atom for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. More info about GitHub Inc. can be found here
. Atom is typically set up in the C:\Users\Ramón\AppData\Local\atom folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Users\Ramón\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Atom. The program's main executable file is called atom.exe and it has a size of 77.61 MB (81383968 bytes).
Atom installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 127.94 MB (134158775
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- atom.exe (420.50 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.90 MB)
- atom.exe (77.61 MB)
- node.exe (17.66 MB)
- git.exe (36.14 KB)
- git-credential-store.exe (1.15 MB)
- git-credential-wincred.exe (27.64 KB)
- git-fast-import.exe (1.18 MB)
- git-http-fetch.exe (1.26 MB)
- git-http-push.exe (1.27 MB)
- git-wrapper.exe (36.14 KB)
- git-remote-https.exe (1.27 MB)
- git-sh-i18n--envsubst.exe (1.14 MB)
- git-show-index.exe (1.14 MB)
- git-upload-pack.exe (1.22 MB)
- git.exe (2.13 MB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-deflatehd.exe (64.12 KB)
- x86_64-w64-mingw32-inflatehd.exe (61.57 KB)
- git-askpass.exe (214.08 KB)
- git-credential-manager.exe (157.58 KB)
- git-lfs.exe (7.11 MB)
- GitHub.Authentication.exe (290.50 KB)
- awk.exe (566.15 KB)
- b2sum.exe (53.51 KB)
- basename.exe (30.91 KB)
- cat.exe (36.27 KB)
- comm.exe (36.16 KB)
- cp.exe (98.85 KB)
- cut.exe (39.38 KB)
- dash.exe (101.17 KB)
- date.exe (111.80 KB)
- dirname.exe (30.85 KB)
- echo.exe (30.72 KB)
- env.exe (30.52 KB)
- expr.exe (98.80 KB)
- false.exe (28.68 KB)
- find.exe (249.59 KB)
- getfacl.exe (165.75 KB)
- getopt.exe (16.62 KB)
- grep.exe (203.77 KB)
- head.exe (41.33 KB)
- ls.exe (128.54 KB)
- mkdir.exe (65.11 KB)
- mktemp.exe (40.08 KB)
- mv.exe (106.00 KB)
- pathchk.exe (31.40 KB)
- printf.exe (63.62 KB)
- pwd.exe (32.64 KB)
- readlink.exe (43.66 KB)
- rebase.exe (813.39 KB)
- rm.exe (58.69 KB)
- rmdir.exe (57.13 KB)
- sed.exe (159.54 KB)
- sh.exe (1.99 MB)
- sort.exe (102.14 KB)
- ssh-add.exe (308.78 KB)
- ssh-agent.exe (326.87 KB)
- ssh.exe (651.67 KB)
- tail.exe (52.13 KB)
- test.exe (63.03 KB)
- touch.exe (99.84 KB)
- tr.exe (45.79 KB)
- true.exe (28.68 KB)
- uname.exe (31.34 KB)
- uniq.exe (40.80 KB)
- wc.exe (43.15 KB)
- xargs.exe (62.56 KB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.20.0
of Atom. You can find below a few links to other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Atom.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Atom:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/atom+xml
Atom is an application by the software company GitHub Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Atom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". The Atom application will be found very quickly. After you click Atom in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-17 12:08:49.930