This page is about Atom for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. You can read more on GitHub Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\6578\AppData\Local\atom\..\atom folder (same installation drive as Windows). Atom's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\6578\AppData\Local\atom\..\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. Atom's main file takes around 6.87 MB (7207936 bytes) and its name is atom.exe.
Atom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.74 MB (31189248
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.42 MB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
The current web page applies to Atom version 0.191.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Atom releases:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application by the software company GitHub Inc.. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Atom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Atom or simply click the Search field and type in "Atom". The Atom application will be found automatically. After you select Atom in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-30 17:19:40.450