Atom is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. More information about GitHub Inc. can be read here
. Usually the Atom program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Atom. Atom's main file takes about 1.46 MB (1526024 bytes) and its name is squirrel.exe.
The executables below are part of Atom. They take an average of 125.32 MB (131407176
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- atom.exe (54.90 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (311.26 KB)
- atom.exe (54.90 MB)
This info is about Atom version 1.9.9
only. Click on the links below for other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program by GitHub Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Atom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Atom in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Atom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-20 12:04:44.253