Atom is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. Open here
for more info on GitHub Inc.. Atom is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. atom.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.80 MB (7129600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Atom. They occupy an average of 15.47 MB (16222592
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.40 MB)
- atom.exe (6.80 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.172.0
of Atom. You can find below a few links to other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program by the software company GitHub Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Atom from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atom". The Atom program will be found automatically. When you select Atom in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Atom in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 13:54:00.480