This web page is about Atom for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. Open here
for more information on GitHub Inc.. Atom is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder, depending on the user's option. Atom's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. The program's main executable file is titled atom.exe and it has a size of 6.80 MB (7129600 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Atom. They take about 15.48 MB (16236928
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.41 MB)
- atom.exe (6.80 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The current page applies to Atom version 0.174.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Atom:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application released by GitHub Inc.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Atom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Atom in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Atom that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atom supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-18 08:40:03.987