Atom is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. More information on GitHub Inc. can be found here
. Atom is typically installed in the C:\Users\bm1215\AppData\Local\atom folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\bm1215\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Atom. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.88 MB (7214344 bytes) on disk and is called atom.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Atom. They occupy about 13.91 MB (14587280
bytes) on disk.
- atom.exe (6.88 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The current page applies to Atom version 1.0.10
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Atom:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program by the software company GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Atom or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atom". The Atom app will be found very quickly. After you click Atom in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Atom that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-14 12:30:39.167