This web page contains complete information on how to remove Atom for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. Open here
for more information on GitHub Inc.. Atom is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled atom.exe and its approximative size is 6.87 MB (7207936 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Atom. They occupy about 15.58 MB (16341888
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.42 MB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.201.0
of Atom. Click on the links below for other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program by the software company GitHub Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Atom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply click the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it exists on your system the Atom program will be found automatically. After you select Atom in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 15:04:29.630