You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Atom for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Atom from your PCGitHub Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on GitHub Inc.. Usually the Atom program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\..\atom folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\..\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. atom.exe is the Atom's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.87 MB (7207936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Atom. They take 29.75 MB (31190784
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.42 MB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
The current page applies to Atom version 0.207.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Atom releases:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application released by GitHub Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Atom from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Atom or simply activate the Search field and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Atom in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atom in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-11 02:26:07.903