This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Atom for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. You can find out more on GitHub Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.46 MB (1526224 bytes) on disk.
Atom installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 57.52 MB (60312816
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- atom.exe (49.03 MB)
- node.exe (5.27 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The current page applies to Atom version 1.5.0
only. Click on the links below for other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application by the software company GitHub Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Atom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Atom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom application will be found very quickly. After you click Atom in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Atom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 09:25:30.047