This info is about Atom for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Atom from your computerGitHub Inc.
. More data about GitHub Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Atom program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Atom. The application's main executable file is named atom.exe and its approximative size is 6.87 MB (7207936 bytes).
Atom installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.75 MB (31190784
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.42 MB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
- node.exe (5.56 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
- atom.exe (6.87 MB)
The current web page applies to Atom version 1.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Atom:
...click to view all...
Atom is a program by the software company GitHub Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Atom from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Atom or simply click the Search field and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom application will be found very quickly. After you click Atom in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Atom, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Atom.
8. After uninstalling Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Atom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atom supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-17 16:43:13.863