This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Atom for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Atom from your systemGitHub Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GitHub Inc.. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Atom is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\atom\Update.exe --uninstall. Atom's main file takes around 6.93 MB (7268864 bytes) and its name is atom.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Atom. They occupy about 15.57 MB (16326368
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.40 MB)
- atom.exe (6.93 MB)
- node.exe (5.53 MB)
- ctags-win32.exe (308.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.157.0
of Atom. You can find below a few links to other Atom versions:
...click to view all...
Atom is an application released by the software company GitHub Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Atom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Atom from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Atom or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Atom". If it is installed on your PC the Atom program will be found very quickly. After you click Atom in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Atom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Atom.
8. After removing Atom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Atom that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Atom with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Atom by GitHub Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Atom by GitHub Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Atom in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-05 11:07:49.693