AMD DVR64 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall AMD DVR64 from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More data about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. More information about AMD DVR64 can be found at http://www.amd.com
. Usually the AMD DVR64 program is found in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's option during install. AMD DVR64's main file takes around 1.82 MB (1910784 bytes) and is called AMDCleanupUtility.exe.
AMD DVR64 is composed of the following executables which occupy 193.62 MB (203023016
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ccc2_install.exe (127.58 MB)
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (1.82 MB)
- amdprw.exe (12.02 MB)
- AMDSplashScreen.exe (1.91 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (916.88 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (458.50 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (168.50 KB)
- RadeonInstaller.exe (27.42 MB)
- Setup.exe (872.88 KB)
- amddvr.exe (1.89 MB)
- amdow.exe (57.38 KB)
- cncmd.exe (48.38 KB)
- dvrcmd.exe (67.88 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (33.38 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (33.38 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (16.50 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (17.68 MB)
- videotrim.exe (120.50 KB)
- FacebookClient.exe (33.00 KB)
- MixerClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- QuanminTVWrapper.exe (24.00 KB)
- SinaWeiboWrapper.exe (31.00 KB)
- TwitchClient.exe (25.50 KB)
- TwitterWrapperClient.exe (32.50 KB)
- YoukuWrapper.exe (37.50 KB)
- YoutubeAPIWrapper.exe (30.50 KB)
This page is about AMD DVR64 version 2018.1010.0140.3010
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD DVR64 versions:
...click to view all...
AMD DVR64 is an application marketed by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AMD DVR64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AMD DVR64 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD DVR64 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD DVR64". The AMD DVR64 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD DVR64 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AMD DVR64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD DVR64.
8. After removing AMD DVR64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD DVR64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD DVR64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD DVR64 by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD DVR64 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-02 02:46:45.280