ParkControl is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. More data about Bitsum can be found here
. More info about the application ParkControl can be found at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. ParkControl's main file takes about 507.69 KB (519872 bytes) and is called ParkControl.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ParkControl. They occupy 612.06 KB (626746
bytes) on disk.
- check64.exe (21.69 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (507.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.68 KB)
This info is about ParkControl version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application by Bitsum. Some people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ParkControl with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ParkControl in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 23:39:25.383