This web page contains complete information on how to remove ParkControl for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Bitsum. Further information about ParkControl can be seen at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's primary executable file and it occupies about 500.69 KB (512704 bytes) on disk.
ParkControl is composed of the following executables which take 583.34 KB (597345
bytes) on disk:
- ParkControl.exe (500.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ParkControl. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application offered by the software company Bitsum. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ParkControl from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl application will be found very quickly. When you select ParkControl in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-25 09:31:39.583