ParkControl is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be seen here
. More details about the application ParkControl can be seen at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder (same installation drive as Windows). ParkControl's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's main executable file and it takes around 420.20 KB (430288 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ParkControl. They take 675.49 KB (691697
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (189.20 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (420.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.08 KB)
The current page applies to ParkControl version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program by Bitsum. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ParkControl in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-12-02 06:40:49.127