This web page is about ParkControl for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
to get more details about ParkControl on Bitsum's website. ParkControl is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. ParkControl's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 420.20 KB (430288 bytes) on disk and is named ParkControl.exe.
ParkControl installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 675.49 KB (691701
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (189.20 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (420.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (66.08 KB)
This data is about ParkControl version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program marketed by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ParkControl from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl application will be found automatically. When you select ParkControl in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-22 23:39:30.290