You can find below details on how to uninstall ParkControl for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bitsum. More details about the program ParkControl can be seen at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ParkControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 258.29 KB (264488 bytes) on disk.
ParkControl installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 340.93 KB (349109
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (258.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.64 KB)
This info is about ParkControl version 0.0.3.0
only. You can find below a few links to other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application by the software company Bitsum. Some people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ParkControl in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-02 08:11:52.743