This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ParkControl for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. Check out here
where you can read more on Bitsum. More information about ParkControl can be found at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ParkControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 411.74 KB (421624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside ParkControl. They take about 1.32 MB (1386832
bytes) on disk.
- Activator.exe (684.00 KB)
- bcleaner.exe (189.74 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (411.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.84 KB)
The current page applies to ParkControl version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application by the software company Bitsum. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ParkControl from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl application will be found automatically. After you select ParkControl in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ParkControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-11-15 14:19:19.313