This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ParkControl for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ParkControl can be seen at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 350.24 KB (358648 bytes) on disk and is labeled ParkControl.exe.
ParkControl contains of the executables below. They take 649.09 KB (664666
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (230.00 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (350.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.85 KB)
The current page applies to ParkControl version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program marketed by Bitsum. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ParkControl from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl app will be found very quickly. After you select ParkControl in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-29 16:02:17.410