You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ParkControl for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be found here
. More information about ParkControl can be found at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ParkControl. ParkControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 692.88 KB (709512 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with ParkControl. They occupy about 1.13 MB (1184558
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (396.50 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (692.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (67.41 KB)
This page is about ParkControl version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application offered by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl program will be found very quickly. When you click ParkControl in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ParkControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-08-16 02:14:19.577