This page contains complete information on how to remove ParkControl for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named ParkControl.exe and it has a size of 514.74 KB (527096 bytes).
ParkControl is composed of the following executables which occupy 813.58 KB (833101
bytes) on disk:
- bcleaner.exe (230.00 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (514.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ParkControl. You can find below a few links to other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
ParkControl is an application by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ParkControl with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ParkControl or simply click the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl application will be found automatically. After you click ParkControl in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-21 01:29:03.690