ParkControl is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be seen here
. You can see more info on ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ParkControl. ParkControl's main file takes about 364.69 KB (373440 bytes) and is called ParkControl.exe.
ParkControl installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 447.37 KB (458103
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (364.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.68 KB)
The current page applies to ParkControl version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application offered by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ParkControl from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ParkControl in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-09 18:41:22.180