ParkControl is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. Go over here
where you can read more on Bitsum. You can read more about on ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling ParkControl is "C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's main executable file and it takes close to 258.29 KB (264488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ParkControl. They occupy 340.93 KB (349114
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (258.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.64 KB)
The current web page applies to ParkControl version 0.0.3.1
only. You can find here a few links to other ParkControl releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove ParkControl from your computer.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall ParkControl:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\ParkControl.exe
Additional registry values that you should remove:
ParkControl is a program released by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ParkControl from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ParkControl in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-08 16:55:21.380