This info is about ParkControl for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. Open here
for more information on Bitsum. You can read more about on ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's primary executable file and it takes around 516.19 KB (528576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ParkControl. They occupy 744.21 KB (762070
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (159.19 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (516.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.83 KB)
This data is about ParkControl version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other ParkControl releases:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete ParkControl from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl program will be found very quickly. When you click ParkControl in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-08 15:58:42.410