This page is about ParkControl for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Bitsum. Click on https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
to get more facts about ParkControl on Bitsum's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. ParkControl's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's main executable file and it takes approximately 582.19 KB (596160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ParkControl. They take about 1.47 MB (1543207
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (582.19 KB)
- parkcontrolsetup64.exe (842.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ParkControl. For more ParkControl versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program offered by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ParkControl from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply click the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ParkControl in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:08:57.223