ParkControl is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. Go over here
for more info on Bitsum. Click on https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
to get more facts about ParkControl on Bitsum's website. Usually the ParkControl application is found in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, depending on the user's option during setup. ParkControl's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ParkControl.exe and its approximative size is 456.19 KB (467136 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with ParkControl. They occupy about 538.83 KB (551764
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (456.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.64 KB)
This web page is about ParkControl version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ParkControl from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ParkControl in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-18 14:23:54.367