ParkControl is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ParkControl can be found at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. Usually the ParkControl application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, depending on the user's option during install. ParkControl's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's primary executable file and it occupies around 464.69 KB (475840 bytes) on disk.
ParkControl contains of the executables below. They take 1.31 MB (1371250
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (464.69 KB)
- parkcontrolsetup64.exe (791.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.65 KB)
This web page is about ParkControl version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program marketed by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ParkControl from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search field and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ParkControl in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ParkControl in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-24 01:52:02.677