ParkControl is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be found here
. More info about the program ParkControl can be found at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. ParkControl's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's primary executable file and it takes around 484.85 KB (496488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with ParkControl. They take about 586.88 KB (600963
bytes) on disk.
- check64.exe (19.35 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (484.85 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.67 KB)
This info is about ParkControl version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall ParkControl.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ParkControl when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\ParkControl.exe
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_chinese.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_chinese_traditional.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_english.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_finnish.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_french.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_german.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_italian.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_japanese.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_polish.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_ptbr.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_russian2.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
ParkControl is a program marketed by Bitsum. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ParkControl from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl program will be found very quickly. After you click ParkControl in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:35:06.230