You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ParkControl for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be seen here
. Further information about ParkControl can be seen at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. ParkControl's main file takes about 363.69 KB (372416 bytes) and is named ParkControl.exe.
ParkControl contains of the executables below. They take 446.35 KB (457058
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (363.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.66 KB)
This info is about ParkControl version 18.104.22.168
only. For other ParkControl versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application released by Bitsum. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ParkControl in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-10 15:01:13.987