You can find below details on how to uninstall ParkControl for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Please open https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
if you want to read more on ParkControl on Bitsum's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. ParkControl's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 361.69 KB (370368 bytes) on disk and is named ParkControl.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside ParkControl. They occupy about 1.17 MB (1228190
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (361.69 KB)
- parkcontrolsetup64.exe (755.06 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ParkControl. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Some people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ParkControl from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl program will be found very quickly. After you click ParkControl in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 00:07:00.780