This page is about ParkControl for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Bitsum. You can read more about about ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ParkControl.exe is the ParkControl's primary executable file and it occupies about 533.29 KB (546088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ParkControl. They occupy 615.95 KB (630730
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (533.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ParkControl. For other ParkControl versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application offered by the software company Bitsum. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete ParkControl from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl app will be found automatically. After you click ParkControl in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:20:58.350