ParkControl is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. More data about Bitsum can be found here
. You can see more info about ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ParkControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 564.69 KB (578240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in ParkControl. They occupy 1.45 MB (1517426
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (564.69 KB)
- parkcontrolsetup64.exe (834.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ParkControl. For other ParkControl versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application marketed by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ParkControl from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ParkControl in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:33:58.277