ParkControl is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. Open here
for more info on Bitsum. You can read more about about ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ParkControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 518.19 KB (530624 bytes) on disk.
ParkControl installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 817.03 KB (836641
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (230.00 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (518.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.84 KB)
The current web page applies to ParkControl version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other ParkControl releases:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program offered by Bitsum. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply click the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ParkControl in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-15 20:21:32.067