ParkControl is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. Usually the ParkControl application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, depending on the user's option during install. ParkControl's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 514.74 KB (527096 bytes) on disk and is named ParkControl.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside ParkControl. They occupy about 813.57 KB (833099
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (230.00 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (514.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ParkControl. You can find here a few links to other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application offered by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ParkControl from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ParkControl in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-17 10:28:32.017