ParkControl is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
to get more info about ParkControl on Bitsum's website. ParkControl is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled ParkControl.exe and its approximative size is 361.19 KB (369856 bytes).
ParkControl contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.17 MB (1227447
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (361.19 KB)
- parkcontrolsetup64.exe (754.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.66 KB)
The current web page applies to ParkControl version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ParkControl from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ParkControl in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-26 22:04:41.490