This info is about ParkControl for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall ParkControl from your PCBitsum
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Bitsum. More information about ParkControl can be seen at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ParkControl. ParkControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 514.74 KB (527096 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ParkControl. They occupy about 813.56 KB (833087
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (230.00 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (514.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ParkControl. You can find below info on other application versions of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application by Bitsum. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ParkControl from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl application will be found very quickly. When you select ParkControl in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 14:43:04.047