This info is about ParkControl for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. You can find out more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ParkControl can be found at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ParkControl. The program's main executable file has a size of 509.19 KB (521408 bytes) on disk and is named ParkControl.exe.
ParkControl is comprised of the following executables which occupy 807.03 KB (826401
bytes) on disk:
- bcleaner.exe (229.00 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (509.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.84 KB)
The current web page applies to ParkControl version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program by Bitsum. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ParkControl from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl application will be found very quickly. When you select ParkControl in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The software company is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-27 02:40:37.360