ParkControl is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. Open here
where you can find out more on Bitsum. You can get more details on ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. Usually the ParkControl program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, depending on the user's option during install. ParkControl's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled ParkControl.exe and occupies 504.19 KB (516288 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside ParkControl. They occupy about 586.84 KB (600921
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (504.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.65 KB)
This data is about ParkControl version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other releases of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application marketed by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ParkControl from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ParkControl in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-15 12:07:22.670