ParkControl is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. You can read more on Bitsum or check for application updates here
. More details about the app ParkControl can be found at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. ParkControl is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, subject to the user's option. ParkControl's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. ParkControl's primary file takes around 504.69 KB (516800 bytes) and is named ParkControl.exe.
The following executables are installed beside ParkControl. They take about 814.30 KB (833842
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (227.00 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (504.69 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.61 KB)
This info is about ParkControl version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application offered by Bitsum. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ParkControl from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl program will be found automatically. When you click ParkControl in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-19 05:13:43.417