This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall ParkControl for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. Further information on Bitsum can be seen here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
to get more information about ParkControl on Bitsum's website. ParkControl is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for ParkControl is C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 342.19 KB (350400 bytes) on disk and is named ParkControl.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in ParkControl. They take 424.84 KB (435032
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (342.19 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.65 KB)
This data is about ParkControl version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other ParkControl releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall ParkControl.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ParkControl:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall ParkControl:
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\ParkControl.exe
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_chinese.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_chinese_traditional.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_english.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_finnish.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_french.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_german.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_italian.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_japanese.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_polish.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_ptbr.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\pl_rsrc_russian.dll
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
ParkControl is an application released by the software company Bitsum. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ParkControl from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ParkControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ParkControl in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-30 15:47:53.683