This web page contains complete information on how to remove ParkControl for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. More data about Bitsum can be seen here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
to get more data about ParkControl on Bitsum's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ParkControl. The program's main executable file is titled ParkControl.exe and its approximative size is 514.74 KB (527096 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ParkControl. They take 813.56 KB (833084
bytes) on disk.
- bcleaner.exe (230.00 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (514.74 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.82 KB)
The current page applies to ParkControl version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other ParkControl releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not removed:
ParkControl is a program marketed by Bitsum. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl program will be found automatically. When you click ParkControl in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParkControl.
8. After removing ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-10 08:26:45.060