You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ParkControl for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. Go over here
for more details on Bitsum. You can get more details about ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. Usually the ParkControl application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ParkControl is "C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled ParkControl.exe and occupies 544.08 KB (557136 bytes).
ParkControl contains of the executables below. They occupy 626.74 KB (641782
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (544.08 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ParkControl. You can find below info on other releases of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is a program released by Bitsum. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". If it exists on your system the ParkControl application will be found very quickly. After you click ParkControl in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The publisher is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, nor are we saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParkControl in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-11 17:27:46.240