This page contains complete information on how to remove ParkControl for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. More information on Bitsum can be found here
. Please open https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
if you want to read more on ParkControl on Bitsum's web page. ParkControl is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder, regulated by the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall ParkControl. ParkControl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 234.29 KB (239912 bytes) on disk.
ParkControl installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 316.89 KB (324496
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (234.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.60 KB)
The current page applies to ParkControl version 0.0.1.7
alone. You can find below a few links to other ParkControl releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove ParkControl.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by ParkControl's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\ParkControl
Registry that is not uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
ParkControl is an application offered by the software company Bitsum. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ParkControl from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParkControl". The ParkControl application will be found very quickly. When you select ParkControl in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ParkControl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ParkControl in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-15 06:49:01.250