ParkControl is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall ParkControl from your computerBitsum
. More info about Bitsum can be read here
. Click on https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
to get more data about ParkControl on Bitsum's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled ParkControl.exe and its approximative size is 497.69 KB (509632 bytes).
The executable files below are part of ParkControl. They occupy about 1.38 MB (1452094
bytes) on disk.
- ParkControl.exe (497.69 KB)
- parkcontrolsetup64.exe (837.72 KB)
- uninstall.exe (82.65 KB)
This data is about ParkControl version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other ParkControl versions:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application offered by Bitsum. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ParkControl or simply click the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl program will be found very quickly. When you click ParkControl in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ParkControl which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ParkControl by Bitsum from your PC, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParkControl in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-24 03:03:43.550