You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ParkControl for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ParkControl from your systemBitsum
. More data about Bitsum can be found here
. You can see more info related to ParkControl at https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
. Usually the ParkControl program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ParkControl directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove ParkControl by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ParkControl's primary file takes about 411.24 KB (421112 bytes) and its name is ParkControl.exe.
ParkControl is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.32 MB (1386291
bytes) on disk:
- Activator.exe (684.00 KB)
- bcleaner.exe (189.74 KB)
- ParkControl.exe (411.24 KB)
- uninstall.exe (68.82 KB)
This page is about ParkControl version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of ParkControl:
...click to view all...
ParkControl is an application by the software company Bitsum. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ParkControl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ParkControl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ParkControl or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParkControl". If it is installed on your PC the ParkControl app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ParkControl in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ParkControl, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParkControl:
- The web site of the application is: https://bitsum.com/parkcontrol/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParkControl\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParkControl.
8. After uninstalling ParkControl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParkControl that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ParkControl with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ParkControl by Bitsum from your computer, we are not saying that ParkControl by Bitsum is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParkControl in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-06-02 22:47:44.770